Monday, April 5, 2010

Massage Envy - McKinney, TX - Spa Review

Rating: 4 out of 5 STARS!!!

Massage Envy - Craig Ranch
8950 State Highway 121 Suite #340
McKinney, TX 75070
972-370-ENVY (3689)
http://www.massageenvy.com/

This Massage Envy is a fairly new establishment and offers low introductory rates on your first massage with them. I found the masseuse to be knowledgeable in her trade and focused on the areas that I requested on my questionnaire. I was thankful that she read it and tailored my massage based on this specific information that she received prior to my coming into the spa room this day.

I found the low lighting in the room to be relaxing, the fragrance was soothing, and the music selection calming. The therapist was silent so that I could de-stress and enjoy the tension being removed from my body. The lotion was warmed before putting it on me and plenty was used so that it would go more smoothly. She was able to manipulate my sore areas and work out all the knots.

I left Massage Envy feeling refreshed, relaxed, and no longer sore in my back and shoulders. Massage therapy is a great tool for pain relief and relaxation. I recommend the 1 hour Swedish massage technique.

** FYI:  Drink plenty of water before and after to help complete the detox process! **

No comments:

Post a Comment