Friday, April 30, 2010

Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant - Prosper, TX

                                                                         
Rating:  4 out of 5 STARS!!!

Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant
120 N Preston Rd, #40
Prosper, TX 75078
972-347-2280

I have been hearing about Ernesto’s for a while now so I thought I’d check it out today when I was in the area. The waitstaff were friendly and the food is as good as I’ve been told, except for the guacamole. This particular batch was lacking an ingredient or two…hopefully it will be much better in the near future. The chips and salsa were up to par and I found the beef and chicken enchiladas topped with queso and sour cream to be exceptional, and the rice served was delicious. Ernesto’s is authentic mexican cuisine not Tex-Mex and is a gem in this small town. I highly recommend you dine here when in the Prosper or Celina area.  Happy Dining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment