Monday, May 10, 2010

Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse - Frisco, TX

Rating:  4 out of 5 STARS!!!

Texas Land & Cattle
3191 Preston Rd.
Frisco, TX 75034
972-668-2832
http://www.texaslandandcattle.com/

On this particular day, I wanted to feed my craving for fried mushrooms dipped in ranch dressing and remembered that Texas Land & Cattle makes the best ones. I was quite disappointed to find out that they no longer serve them. I don’t eat steak often but I will tell you that TL&C makes a mean steak! I dined on the 6 oz. Sirloin and it was cooked to perfection and served medium-well just like I ordered it. My steak was juicy and flavorful as were the other steaks ordered at our table.

I don’t recommend the grilled-cheese sandwich for your child unless they prefer it dry because the cheese is not completely melted and becomes cold quickly, which means they are not likely to eat it, at least this was our experience today. Also, if you order a loaded baked potato, you may want to ask for additional toppings on the side so every bite will be moist and delicious, since they are a little stingy with the toppings.

Overall, the hostess and waiter were friendly and quick to attend to us with drink refills, bread refills, and sauce requests. We sat by the fireplace and enjoyed the ambience that this restaurant provides. Everything is clean and the booths are large enough to seat 3-4 people on each side which makes it nice for smaller groups to have more room or to accommodate extra family or friends. The prices are moderate to high.

If you’re on the prowl for a great steak and one that won’t cost you all your cattle, then I highly recommend Texas Land & Cattle. Happy Dining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment