Monday, February 15, 2010

All Pro Door Repair - Business Review

All Pro Door Repair - 5 out of 5 STARS!!!
P.O. Box 794275
Dallas, TX 75379
972-624-1515
http://www.allprodoor.com/

I called All Pro Door Repair today to come out and fix my garage door that came off the track due to a popped wheel and cable wire. The person I spoke with on the phone was nice, answered questions I had, gave me an estimate over the phone, and offered to send someone over within the hour that was in my area.

Craig, the technician that arrived, was very friendly and informative about my options. He did an outstanding job and gave me a fair price, even lower than the phone estimate quoted. I am completely satisfied and highly recommend this company for your residential or commercial needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment